We're Kolena, an early stage, VC backed startup building an ML testing and debugging platform for teams to build high quality models and ship their ML products with confidence.
Business is going well and we are currently looking to bring onboard our first sales hire to partner with the CEO to source prospects and build a repeatable lead generation process.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with the CEO, Product, Marketing, and Sales to plan and implement strategic outreach plans
- Source quality sales leads and nurture leads into high-value opportunities
- Create potential opportunities from outbound prospecting, marketing-generated leads, and inbound leads
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Brainstorm, research, and evaluate new sales sources and channels
- Become an expert on Kolena and how it can supercharge a machine learning organization
As the Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities at Kolena for the Account Executive. The BDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. We’re looking for a motivated and collaborative sales professional who understands how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. This role will be the first BDR at Kolena and will play a crucial role in building the foundation of our future sales organization.
- 1-2 years of experience in an SDR or BDR role.
- Experience educating engineers, managers, and technical leaders on developers tools.
- Experience with CRMs and prospecting tools.
- Experience in Machine Learning, MLOps, or Data Science is a huge plus
- Ability to connect and form strong relationships with prospects and clients.
- Care deeply about the customer experience.
- Good with ambiguity and excited about the prospect of creating the sales playbook from the ground up.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Willingness to take ownership and execute.
- Enthusiastic desire to grow and learn.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- 100% medical, dental & vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Build your dream office setup
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Unlimited PTO
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let’s chat.